ANTN Speaker Series
Last Wednesday of Each Month
Join in our extraordinary leadership speaker series. We are very blessed with this diverse, supportive, informative, and educational opportunity! The calls are open to anyone exploring their spiritual path. The ANTN Speaker Series is a gift from ANTN to the New Thought Community and beyond. Everyone is welcome to phone in and join the connect!
Each call is one hour at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time on the last Wednesday of the month.
Click here to download the pdf of the full 2016-2017 Speaker Series list, dates and call in number to participate. Enter all the dates in your calendar now and invite colleagues, ministry teams, boards, leaders, congregants and anyone on the path of self-realization.
People are not Resources. People are resourceful, but we are not finite assets.
People are who turn resources into more resources.
People are not materials, are not disposable like paper clips, are not all the same, or a number on a balance sheet.
Treating employees as assets instead of as people dehumanizes them and diminishes their motivation to contribute their unique strengths to the organization success.
Five ways to demonstrate commitment to employees' success.
November 2016: Mission/Vision/Core Values with Rev. Toni Boehm
Is your ministry ready to know, learn, demonstrate, and/or understand the importance of the following?
What purpose does VMCV serve in the overall management of the ministry?
How does VMCV clarify your ministries directions?
What benefits does having a clear VMCV process in place, bring to the spiritual community?
Please enjoy the audio recording of Rev. Toni's presentation:
December 2016: ANTN History and Benefits with Rev. Ute Maria Cedilla
Brief history of ANTN
ANTN mission and vision
ANTN core values
Duties and privileges of membership
Benefits of ANTN
Connection with the Emerson Theological Institute
Personal experience with ANTN
Please enjoy the audio recording of ANTN History and Benefits:
January 2017: Ancient Wisdom in Modern Language with Rev. Bill Marchiony
New Thought traces its lineage to Ralph Waldo Emerson in the early 1800s, and even before. The concepts remain constant, but the way we describe the world around us has changed. We’ll discuss some of the language we all understand, but that might be putting barriers on the path of newcomers, and the gentle ways to move around them. Some of them include:
Please enjoy the audio recording that discusses New Thought language and how to consciously choose it to communicate with others:
February 2017: Visioning - Your Life's Purpose with Rev. Mary Beth Speer
Origin of the Visioning process
How visioning differs from visualizing
The four stages of spiritual growth and how to progress through each of them
How to catch the "eternal broadcast" from the Mind of the Divine for intuitive guidance
How to use visioning effectively for both personal and professional pursuits
How to vision your life’s purpose (or anything, for that matter)– the Process
Please enjoy the audio recording about the practice and power of visioning:
March 2017: Liberating Our Best Self, Healing the Child Within with Dr. Rick Moss
1. A discussion of the nature of patterns and how early childhood experience engenders limiting beliefs that cause patterns to repeat throughout life until healing occurs. In Holmes words, “… the monotonous repetition of accepted thought patterns.” Freud called this Repetition Compulsion.
2. How patterns and limiting beliefs are sustained by retained emotions.
3. The Divine, Inherent Nature, our Best Self and how it can be obscured and revealed.
4. The value of visualization in treatment to connect with our Best Self emotionally. Holmes’ recognition the value of emotionally connecting in treatment, in his words, "I have to break through my intellect to the place where my whole being emotionally and intellectually may accept…the evidence.”
5. The role of love and its value in treatment.
6. A guided visualization to bring healing to childhood wounds and misperceptions…experiencing the Best Self beyond limited beliefs.
Please check back after the presentation to listen to the audio recording